There are many things to remember when you begin a career as a real estate agent. Some are obvious, but you'd be surprised just how many new agents break the unspoken code of conduct and kill their career faster than a cash transaction takes to close.
Although most people have a small understanding of what REALTORS do for a living, the public facing perception can be vastly different when you get into the business.
In Episode 8 of The Follow Me Show: "Ten Commandments of a Realtor", we lay out the law in 10 hard fast "Do's" and "Don'ts" to carry with you in your REALTOR journey.
Here are your Ten Commandments of a REALTOR to save you from the embarrassment of doing or saying something you will later regret!
The 10 Commandments
1. Thou shalt get massive amounts of attention.
2. Thou shalt take massive action.
3. Thou shalt invest.
4. Thou shalt know when to refer!
5. Thou shalt not speak of politics.
6. Thou shalt not speak of religion:
7. Thou shalt not speak of drugs.
8. Thou shalt respect thy realtor partners.
9. Thou shalt constantly acquire more buyers and sellers.
10. Thou shalt do whatever will increase and maintain your sales goals.