25 SUCCESS QUOTES FROM 5 HOLLYWOOD LEGENDS
MARYLIN MONROE - A true gem that was gone too soon. Mayrlin Monroe is perhaps the most well-known icon of all time. Her films still enchant us and her legend never dies. She was outspoken and powerful in an age where women were expected to be housewives. Marylin has been gone for over 50 years yet her popularity still grows in size. She left us with words that inspire and motivate. Here are some of her most famous quotes
- Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
- We Should all start to live before we get too old
- I Don’t mind making jokes but I don’t want to look like one
- A career is born In public, talent in privacy.
- If I’d observed all the rules, I’d never have gotten anywhere.
HEDY LAMARR - A goddess amongst men. Hedy Lamarr was known for her beauty, however her beauty pales in comparison to her mind. In a time where women were thought to be inferior to men, Hedy Lamarr invented what we know today as wifi and bluetooth. Although she will go down as a Hollywood legend, her greatest accomplishment came as a scientist during World War 2, where she helped defeat the Nazis with her invention. Here are some of her most famous quotes to live by.
- I don't fear death because I don't fear anything.
- I advise everybody not to save: spend your money. Most people save all their lives and leave it to somebody else. Money is to be enjoyed.
- All creative people want to do the unexpected.
- I can excuse everything but boredom. Boring people don't have to stay that way.
- A good painting to me has always been like a friend. It keeps me company, comforts and inspires.
ELIZABETH TAYLOR - This woman needs no introduction, but I’ll damn sure try. Elizabeth Taylor was so much more than an actor. She was a fashion icon, an HIV activist, philanthropist and the first celebrity to create her own fragrance line. Thus leading the way for many celebrities to come. Much like Marylin, Elizabeth was an outspoken female filled with words of Wisdom. Here are some of her most inspirational quotes.
- There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them.
- It's not the having, it's the getting.
- I'm ruled by my passions.
- I’ve been through it all baby, I’m mother courage.
- Success is a great deodorant.
AUDREY HEPBURN - Spoken like a true philosopher or a modern day poet, Audrey Hepburn was a pure soul. Her love for humanity led her to become a humanitarian in her second career. She cared deeply for people and set a great example for all of us to live by. Her words were filled with love and her thoughts driven with hope. AUDREY HEPBURN left a mark on this world that one can only aspire to be like. Below are her loving words of wisdom.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible’!
- I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing.
- People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
- I’ve been lucky. Opportunities don’t often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them.
GRACE KELLY - Grace Kelly is an inspiration to us all. From Hollywood to royalty, what has this woman not accomplished? She gave up her acting career to become the princess of Monaco where she single handily prevent a war with France. Her wit, determination and guts leave us all inspired. Here are the princesses most powerful quotes.
- Getting angry doesn't solve anything.
- One needs to be alone, to recharge one's batteries.
- My father had a very simple view on life: you don't get anything for nothing. Everything has to be earned, through work, persistence and honesty.
- The idea of my life as a fairy tale is itself a fairy tale
- I never say never, and I never say always.