All business sales people need great content with good resources to keep our sales high and our minds sharp. If we want or be the most successful we need great resources to do that. Below is a list of my personal favorites that I use almost every day.
1. Tools of Titans: Jammed packed with bite sized information that anyone can use, this book is filled with golden nuggets of wisdom. From practicality to spirituality this unique book is filled with habits, sales tactics and rituals all from top performance individuals. There is literally everything you need in here to create a successful blueprint in life. Get it here
2. Dan Lok on YouTube: If you are a Realtor reading this (and I'm pretty sure most of you are) then you need to listen/watch this channel. Dan Lok is a top sales practitioner for individuals selling high ticket items such as real estate. The knowledge you gain from his simple selling techniques is priceless. You can implement this knowledge and see results almost immediately. Watch here.
3. Impact theory, YouTube: This is my personal go to YouTube channel for mindset and learning. Tom Bilyeu of Impact Theory interviews high performers that have mastered stress, learned highly effective tactics to eat and sleep better. And habits to optimize sales performance. Maybe we simply need some words of wisdom to get us through a tough day. Think of this channel as an all in information hub to a better life.
4. Genius Foods on Audible: Sales professionals need to be on all the time!! Everyone we talk to has the potential to be our future client or customer, and we want to be sharp both mentally and physically when we meet them. In this new york times best-seller Max Lugavere dives really really deep into Genius Foods and the effect it has on the mind and the body. This audio book is a must listen for anyone that wants to optimize their mind and body. Listen here.
5. KinoBody on YouTube: Gregory O'gallagher is the founder of KinoBody fitness. He has a very simple and effective approach to fitness and lifestyle. The beautiful thing about it is it can all be learned in his KinoBody film adaptations playlist. In his motivating and inspiring infomercials you learn the basics of a physically healthy life. He breaks it down in a way that is very digestible and practical. Like I said earlier sales is always about being on point physically, emotionally and mentally. Greg helps you get there. Watch here.
6. Personal motivation playlist - every morning while I'm making my coffee and getting ready for the day I have these motivational videos with epic music and speeches playing in the background. They jump start your day with knowledge, music and motivation. If I forget to listen to these daily I personally noticed I'm not as focused and driven as when I do listen to them. MORNING RITUALS ARE A MUST! Check out the playlist here
These are my personal top resources that I use daily! These resources have helped me with breakthroughs. They've given me the golden nuggets when I didn't think I even needed one. They've given me new ideas and new money from those ideas. They can do the same for you.