Part Two - Sellers and Listings, What to Expect. In this episode we give our take on what to expect when listing a home with a referred client. Everything from your listing presentation, CMA, listing agreements, and marketing a home better than any other agent will in your market.
Pre-listing - Listing Presentation
- Sellers market vs, buyers market
- CMA and a seller net sheet
- Initial walkthrough
- Why your online presence makes a difference with marketing your listings
- Negotiating the commission
- Discount brokers = discount work
- Your sellers should be paying for your ability to market their home because of your own online presence and understanding of social media.
- Pay attention to the way sense impressions and how you can improve the feel of the home.
After you List
- Open House Events - why doing your own is the best marketing opportunity
- Contract to close